× For discussion of news and events happening around the world right now

Wuhan coronavirus

More
4 years 1 month ago #5355 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Italy: Must isolate asymptomatics to control the spread
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 2 years 2 months ago #5356 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Wuhan coronavirus

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Simomax.

More
4 years 1 month ago #5357 by Simomax

Italy: Must isolate asymptomatics to control the spread
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Damn....

Majority of infected people (~50-75%) are asymptomatic.

I reckoned on this. That is why the infection rates are so high. So many people still going about their business etc (in the UK, US etc) unbeknownst they are spreading the virus. People partying and socializing will likely cause the number to grow fast. It's about time the whole country was tested and those that are positive isolate, and those that are not have to take major precautions to not get infected and more so not spread the virus.

I have been thinking and I reckon a lot of people have the mindset of 'what to do so I don't catch it'. I think that is reactionary. I have been thinking proactively in order to stop the spread. So I kind of imagine I have the virus and put into effect everything I can to stop that. Little things such as door knobs are always touched on the way in and the way out. It is all well and good if you clean the knob before touching it on the way in, but you need to do the same on the way out. Sink taps... You turn it on before you clean your hands, then wash, then turn off again. Touching the same thing you did before your hands were clean. So, turn the tap on and clean it with soap and water as you clean your hands, then when you turn the tap off the tap is as clean as your hands. When I think how to not spread it and what to do, that covers more than just thinking to not get infected. If that makes sense?

It is people's attitudes that will determine how bad and how long this goes on. Obviously as well as the Govt. doing their bit right.

More
4 years 1 month ago #5360 by mw0uzo
Meanwhile, at the toilet paper warehouse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simomax

More
4 years 1 month ago #5361 by mw0uzo
Chinese Bioweapon!

More
4 years 1 month ago #5362 by Simomax

Meanwhile, at the toilet paper warehouse

Brilliant! That guy's laugh! hahaha. :lol:

Not too sure about whether it is a bio-weapon or not. We don't know exactly how this was created/mutated or exactly how it was introduced. There are quite a few sources stating it is, but no actual proof. That said, looking at the actual virus and how it works, it almost seems modular, and as I have read the flu part is merely a delivery mechanism for its 'payload'. It could well be, but man, need proof. I love the way Trump just called it 'kung-flu' lol.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds