radmon.org testing new server!

More
9 years 1 month ago #857 by Frank
Only a couple of errors in the log now, scrolled back a bit, one here and there. [ Error in shared log FTP upload: session operation timed out ] and another saying same thing earlier except shows [ [ No Such File ]. I'm sure your seeing this too, figured I'd post it anyways... :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #858 by mw0uzo
Ok thanks for the report on the error messages. Keep an eye out for anything that goes wrong with shared data uploads. (One thing you will encounter is an error when uploading data to shared from the local log with the right click option when you tried previously and it failed. This is fixed in v0.42)

More
9 years 1 month ago #862 by Frank
Went back to ~5:45am UTC when it was popping error submitting CPM data value to radmon,org. Other than that, it was just those 2 Listed since then. Are you see them too on your end? those 2 errors I reported?

More
9 years 1 month ago #864 by mw0uzo
Yeah I got those first errors in my RadLog just before shared data was fixed. The last errors you mentioned must have been because of a network outage somewhere between you and me, the server has been up and running with no problems.

More
9 years 1 month ago #871 by Frank
looks like a clean slate here all day, no errors reported! B)

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #876 by Frank
How goes the battle Dan, are you winning? hope so after all the crap you went thru getting it back up and running again! Hoping your breathing a bit easier now! Only one error on my end, but think it's my PC since it's running maxed 100% CPU usage so it was probably just a timing issue on my end. Can't wait for the PA station to come online, then I'll have one to the west of me since the others have going into the twilight zone now. :huh:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Frank. Reason: typo

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds