× For discussion of news and events happening around the world right now

Wuhan coronavirus

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #5580 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Wow! This one was kept quiet. W.H.O. Official: "May have to enter homes and remove family members." It was originally reported on 30th March by the WHO.

I came across this video on bitchute . The commentator is a bit of a nutter and tends to go off at the deep end, so I tried to find the original video (below). It took some real searching for it as I couldn't find it on MSNBC, CNN, NYT, none of the major US news outlets, but did eventually find a reddit thread with the video . Have a look at some of the comments on the reddit thread. Those Murican's ain't happy about it at all.

If they start doing this in the US or Europe then I don't see it going down well at all.

Executive Director of the WHO Emergency Program, Dr. Mike Ryan: "In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that's actually happening in many countries now, is happening in the household at family level. In some senses transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units. Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people that maybe sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner."
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Simomax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #5583 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Google uses your location data to ensure you obey stay-at-home orders

But don't worry, Google uses 'anonymized' data to track people over COVID-19 coronavirus.......

......Google is now using Google Maps location data from people who have previously agreed to share their history, to see who is staying and working at home. In Google's new COVID-19 Community Mobility Reports, the search giant is using anonymized data from people in 131 countries, in order to see their movement trends.
Google adds that "No personally identifiable information will be made available at any point". Because we haven't heard that before.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/71703/google-uses-your-location-data-to-ensure-you-obey-stay-at-home-orders/index.html

If you are going to go out, especially somewhere you shouldn't be then turn off location data on your phone, or better still put in flight mode or turn it off. At first I heard about O2 (mobile provider in the UK) were giving the UK govt. access to mobile data, which then O2 denied. If the govt. have an opportunity to track users' phones, they will. There is a good chance that they will use anonymized data, but if they decide to lock down some more than rogue mobile phones could become a target for the Police. It would be easy to spot if they were where they shouldn't be.

I'm not advocating people do go out when not necessary, but there may be a situation where by you must go out. I have been out and gone to my Dad's a couple of times. He lives 9 doors away from me and he has also been looking after me whilst I have been immobile. So if he had it, I have had it and vice versa. So I don't see an issue with him visiting me or vice versa. I am hoping things will get better if some form of decent and available testing was done in the UK, but they way the government are now, with nearly all the people heading this up having COVID-19 themselves and dragging their heels at every opportunity, I'm not expecting anything soon.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Simomax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

More
4 years 1 week ago #5584 by FSM19
Replied by FSM19 on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Even more BS, Google gets my location wrong by at least 50 miles on most occasions. Best error I have seen has put me in the middle of the Atlantic, close to Ascension Island. As far as I remember it has never got me closer than five miles.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5585 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Wuhan coronavirus

Even more BS, Google gets my location wrong by at least 50 miles on most occasions. Best error I have seen has put me in the middle of the Atlantic, close to Ascension Island. As far as I remember it has never got me closer than five miles.

Check here, https://www.google.com/maps/timeline?pb

I checked mine a year or two ago, and it had everywhere I had been with my Android mobile for years. It was patchy, because I don't hugely like my mobile phone, although it is useful. If I had it charged and with me all the time, everywhere would have been stored. It had noted the locations where I had stopped, e.g. when I had gone out to see customers.

Every time I use my Android mobile, it is nagging for me to turn location history on to max.

They want your data, they want where you go, they want to know everything about you, more detail than you even pay attention to yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simomax

More
4 years 1 week ago #5586 by mw0uzo
Epoch Times documentary on origin of coronavirus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simomax

More
4 years 1 week ago #5587 by mw0uzo

Wow! This one was kept quiet. W.H.O. Official: "May have to enter homes and remove family members." It was originally reported on 30th March by the WHO.

I came across this video on bitchute . The commentator is a bit of a nutter and tends to go off at the deep end, so I tried to find the original video (below). It took some real searching for it as I couldn't find it on MSNBC, CNN, NYT, none of the major US news outlets, but did eventually find a reddit thread with the video . Have a look at some of the comments on the reddit thread. Those Murican's ain't happy about it at all.

If they start doing this in the US or Europe then I don't see it going down well at all.

Executive Director of the WHO Emergency Program, Dr. Mike Ryan: "In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that's actually happening in many countries now, is happening in the household at family level. In some senses transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units. Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people that maybe sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner."

Those WHO idiots are responsible for downplaying and cosying up to the Chinese (funding) all through the early parts of this disaster. China act so quickly! China act so strong! China do so much! Do not panic! Most people have mild symptoms!

Detain the infected and take them from their homes.

What's next?

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds