× RadLog

Report measurements to APRS via internet (only internet,not HF)

More
2 years 3 months ago #6006 by gw7eri
Hi Carsten,

You are very welcome and its great you got the system on the air! I'm still waiting for my own new counter to arrive but it should be set up soon.

Best 73's
Alex
GW7ERI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #6007 by mw0uzo
Great news!
Ok I will build a new version with the problem fixed and email you the installer to test it. I have to update some dlls and libraries and make sure it all still works ok, and it is likely XP support will get dropped (but those with older computers don't panic, the current stable version will remain available for XP, Vista etc)
As there has been some renewed interest in APRS features of RadLog let's see if we can get the packet radio feature working too...
I'll start a new thread on it.

More
2 years 3 months ago #6008 by gw7eri
Hi Daniel and Carsten,

New GC arrived and is up and running on radmon.org and APRS! Thanks for the incentive to get going again! 

Best 73's
Alexx
GW7ERI

More
1 year 4 months ago #6317 by PA1SDB
Hello all,
Changing the Windows land code from The Netherlands to UK did solve the problem here to. My data was not shared on APRS.fi. But after changing landcode and reboot the PC did solve the problem. I;m now visible on the APRS map.

Tnx,
Peter de PA1SDB

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds