× RadLog

Report measurements to APRS via internet (only internet,not HF)

More
2 years 3 months ago #5975 by gw7eri
Hi Carsten,

I can see a car symbol for DG5BAA at a lace called Luckenwald now?? I'm really sorry but dont know Germany towns?? No Radmon data on the map.

Best 73's

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #5976 by gw7eri
Hi Carsten,

No problem I can see your callsign DG5BAA (car symbol) at Luckenwald now on aprs.fi

Try the things Daniel mentioned and I will keep checking the map to see if you come up with Radmon data...

If you use a specific and separate ssid the we can see the 'callsign' for your Radmon station data, ie DG5BAA -3 or another number if you wish. :D

Best 73's

Alex
GW7ERI

More
2 years 3 months ago #5977 by gw7eri
Hi Carsten,

Just tracked DG5BAA in street view on aprs.fi. Looks like you are in a shop?? Can I ask where you got your aprs passcode from??? I suggest you download APRSIS software onto your home computer, set that up as a home station and follow the instructions there to get a passcode for your callsign and get that working. All call signs will generate a different passcode so your own call and your node will be different.... so make sure you put in the same call on Radmon with the right passcode for the one you want to use for Radmon.

Hope this helps!

VB 73's

Alex

More
2 years 3 months ago #5978 by gw7eri
PS,

If you could set your motor car call signs to ssid -9 then that will make it easier to see them from your home station where Radmon is located...

VB 73's

Alex

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #5979 by DG5BAA
Hello and a happy new year !!!

I have two callsigns that are officially registered with the regulatory authority. One callsign is my regular personal callsign and the other is for an automatic station (C4FM gateway with Wires-X). These callsigns were registered with APRSDruid for Android with a copy of the amateur radio certificate and so far I have only sent APRS signals with my mobile phone to determine my position. I will experiment a little again and continue reading in the APRS operating mode and hope that my measurements will soon be shown in APRS Fi ...
73 and 55
Carsten
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by DG5BAA.

More
2 years 3 months ago #5980 by DG5BAA
Update:

I see that the server accepts the request but i still dont see my measurements from aprs.fi...

I once set up the Bluestack Android Emulator dor APRSDruid on my Win10 computer and everythink works with it... 

What can it be? 

Carsten
Attachments:

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds