The radmon.org radbox-20

More
8 years 10 months ago #1161 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic The radmon.org radbox-20
Thanks for the report, I'll keep an eye out for it while debugging v0.42.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bethsalem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1266 by mw0uzo
Another radbox-20 shipped :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #1268 by ozycon
Replied by ozycon on topic The radmon.org radbox-20
Nice one. The ozycon station is back online after 5 weeks and the radbox-20 is popping in my garden finally! Sorry about the delay. I'm eager to see how my detections differ from the last few months as they seemed quite high indoors.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1270 by bethsalem
Replied by bethsalem on topic The radmon.org radbox-20
Just a quick update on my radbox-20.

Here in Spain we are in the middle of a heatwave. For a large chunk of the day it's 30C plus in the shade. For about 4 hours a day my radbox-20 is unavoidably in direct sunlight. Likewise, the humidity is swinging between 35% daytime to 75% nighttime. Despite these fair extremes the radbox-20 hasn't skipped a beat.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1272 by mw0uzo

Just a quick update on my radbox-20.

Here in Spain we are in the middle of a heatwave. For a large chunk of the day it's 30C plus in the shade. For about 4 hours a day my radbox-20 is unavoidably in direct sunlight. Likewise, the humidity is swinging between 35% daytime to 75% nighttime. Despite these fair extremes the radbox-20 hasn't skipped a beat.

That is great news that it appears unaffected by the extreme temperatures. I have to wonder how hot it would get in direct summer sun! 60 degrees? Hot enough to burn your hand?

More
8 years 8 months ago #1275 by bethsalem
Replied by bethsalem on topic The radmon.org radbox-20
Certainly you wouldn't want to leave your hand on the box for any great length of time ;)

It's also been subjected to torrential rain (about 25mm in less than an hour :( ) when one of the summer thunderstorms has passed by and there's no sign of water ingress either.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds