× For discussion of news and events happening around the world right now

Wuhan coronavirus

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #5142 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Don't you just love the main stream media? The Daily Fail reported "Customers sprayed DISINFECTANT amid coronavirus panic Costco worker douses people" but when you watch the video it is simply a person spraying the shopping trolly handles.
It didn't look like panic buying, simply a small queue of people waiting for the trolly handles to be disinfected. I mean, I could be wrong, but that is what it looked like in the video.
Personally, I completely ignore the MSM unless it is backed up by some kind of independant news. The MSM should all be prosecuted for causing the panics!

Edit: Now the 'Panic buying in California Costco', that is panic buying.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Simomax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5143 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Video on Ch4 news with disease expert

"I've been working on epidemic preparedness for about 20 years, and completely dispassionately, without elevating the temperature or speaking hyperbolically, this is the most frightening disease I've ever encountered in my career, and that includes ebola, it includes MERS, it includes SARS."

More
4 years 1 week ago #5144 by mw0uzo

With the data that we have in Italy the decease are about 3 - 4% of the people with Covid-19.
a tipical flu have a decease about 1%. Covid 19 has a rapid diffusion and hit the lower part of lungs. About 80% of persone hit by covid-19 han no symptom, and the 15% need to go to hospital.
The virus can be transmitted only with the little drops that we make with cough or sneeze. Another possibilty is to put a dirty hand in the eyes.
These are the most important data that i can give you....here in Venice the economical situation is critical: no tourism, few people in bar, restaurant or shops. Al the school are closed.....we hope in a quickly solution guys.

Thanks for more updates.
The death rate from flu is actually 0.1%
So this is 30 or 40 times as dangerous at 3-4% death rate!

More
4 years 1 week ago #5145 by mw0uzo

More
4 years 1 week ago #5146 by mw0uzo
Ok we're screwed. A man from Iran ill with coronavirus was not checked or quarantined and has been wandering around on his business for THREE weeks in Cardiff and then walked into a doctors surgery when he became very ill
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/cardiff-surgery-placed-lockdown-after-17871913

More
4 years 1 week ago #5147 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Wuhan coronavirus
Why are people going mental buying up all the bog roll? It is only good for wiping ones arse. I don't understand what people want to do with all this bog roll?

And that guy from Iran near you mw0uzo, that's not good at all. Not just him, but how many other 'hims' are there around the UK? From start to now this is starting to really smell like 'they' want(ed) this to spread.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds