errors !?

More
7 years 10 months ago #2299 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic errors !?
Nice! I'm glad you're back up and running properly Frank. I'll be honest, I'm surprised it was your router, but then again, electronics mixed with software can be fickle at times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2300 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic errors !?
Thanks, I know, it sounds weird but haven't had one issue since other than that 3am thing that's expected. One of my other programs was glitching on a different PC of which I didn't notice since as it's off to the side running. I was also with with my main PC all of a sudden, this one. Right in the middle of searching online, the network would disconnect, then reconnect. Actually noticed this first and didn't put it together that both were related. This PC has an onboard LAN as most do and just order some addon PCI LAN cards thinking it was just going bad on the motherboard. Just still seems strange that it was only the CPM submission that was taking the hit in the Radmon program and all the other uploading was fine but then again, the value is every 60 seconds. All 3 PC's have been running great since. For those out there reading this and have had issues or could, it does happen over time. Over the say last 10 years, I had to do a hard reset to my router several times after years of web stuff and site and bogus crap can bog it down and after a hard reset, like new again! :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #2302 by Fenton112
Replied by Fenton112 on topic errors !?
Hmm, I might have to do a hard reset on my router too to see if it fixes the gaps

More
7 years 10 months ago #2312 by Frank
This really stinks and getting aggravating, 2 days of perfect uploading, not one error anywhere and just happen to check to day and errors all over again, and more of others this time too. Network Failures, error reading user lists, server fail or bad user name or password, user validation failed, server error, operation timed out. numerous fails submitting CPM value to radmon, etc. Can't be me this time, all other PC's online and no errors. Anyone else? :huh:

More
7 years 10 months ago #2315 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic errors !?
I hate to say it Frank, But I have no errors uploading CPM to the site (Except for usual 3am thing). My counter did glitch out a couple of days ago, but I don't think that was Radlog and looks like was something with my equipment, which seemed to settle itself. Whilst mine was glitching out it was still uploading CPM, but was intermittant at 0 CPM. That was also reflected in my local graph, hence my suspicion it was my equipment.

Did you try another hard reset on your router to see if that resolves it, at least temporarily?

More
7 years 10 months ago #2318 by Frank
lol, but you did say it :huh: , no I haven't yet. I' waiting to see if the same issue happens on the other PC that was having some issues along the same lines and hasn't yet. I am thinking of getting ahold my my provider and see if I can get this one replaced as its several years old now and was the first one to come out when the service was installed in the area and hooked up.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds