errors !?

More
7 years 9 months ago #2253 by Frank
errors !? was created by Frank
Anyone else getting errors submitting CPM value to the Radmon site? been getting them off and on all day long. :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2254 by Gamma-Man
Replied by Gamma-Man on topic errors !?
Mine seems normal, I think...

More
7 years 9 months ago #2255 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic errors !?
Hum, ok, looking at the tools tab, my FTP'ing of my chart to my website seem to be ok, just submitting the CPM value to the Radmon site is popping errors now and then, but quite a few of them all day and tonight.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2257 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic errors !?
Seems fine to me. I have just checked my logs and it has been submitting data perfectly for the past couple of days.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2260 by Frank
Hum, strange, my chart is uploading ok to my webpage, just getting time out errors submitting CPM value to the Radmon site. Maybe I'll reboot that PC since we had a power glitch and outage the other day, but still weird that the chart is uploading fine. Ok, thanks

More
7 years 9 months ago #2261 by Frank
Ok, no idea whats going on, I have 3 programs running including this one, this one as well as the other are uploading charts with no issues, only this one trying to submit the FTP and CPM datat to the Radmon site, its still having issues doing it and showing errors, stating "operation timed out, unable to connect to remote server. [Error in FTP transfer, unable to connect to remote server] ,[ Error submitting CPM value to radmon.org : The operation has timed out] Wish Dan was online. :dry:

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds