errors !?

More
7 years 10 months ago #2283 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic errors !?
Frank, are you getting the error every time (every 10 minutes?) radlog tries to upload CPM to radmon, or is it now just now and then? If it is just now and then maybe you could leave it a day or so then paste the full days log. I'm very curious as to what is happening here, as I'm sure you are also!

If it is just now and then I think we could rule out DNS being an issue, but as your CPM seems to be uploaded to Radmon then this can't be true. Very strange.

Bert490, yeah, I have used Google's DNS in the past, but i would be very reluctant to let Google know every web address my computer looks at :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2285 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic errors !?
I believe my hosting company told me to try that and was there for a time, but still having issues over time so I went back to my default one. Got 4 of them in a row, starting at 11:51 , 11:54 , 11:55 , and then 11:56. This is driving me buts, everything else is uplaoding fine except the CPM value to Radmon. I wonder if all the share stuff is going to one place on the server and the CPN value, which is used for the map is going somewhere else?

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2286 by Frank
Just reset my router to make sure it wasn't that, still same error, submitting CPM value to radmon. All else is ok. Dan, if your reading these, what is the time interval that the program tries to submit the CPM values and does this value go somewhere different there in the server vs. the shared data info that seems to upload without any issues to the same place?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Frank. Reason: typo

More
7 years 9 months ago #2293 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic errors !?
The CPM data is sent every 30s or whatever you have set RadLog interval to. I think the timeout for the operation to complete is 15 seconds. I just figured that should be long enough to do DNS lookup, send the HTTP request and get a response.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2294 by Frank
Duh on my part, that's right. I have set for 60 for submission as its always been along with 60 for the counting period for the detector I am using. Going to try something thou and watch for the day.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2297 by Frank
Update, since the soft reset of the my router didn't help and webpages were hanging up now and then, I did a hard reset on the router and haven't had a issue with CPM submission to Radmon since other then the typical ~3am ones due to the server doing its early morning hour tasks. Might have been some rouge crap in the router. Sorry for all the turmoil, been a frustrating 3 weeks with no hot water, one car in the shop and this company reeming me a new one for 2 weeks now. Still seemed strange the only issue was the uploading the data but since it was every 60 seconds, tat would make sense. Thanks to those who chimed in with their log reports and to you Dan! :)

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds