New station, Worcester MA!

More
7 years 10 months ago #2287 by Fenton112
Yes, I got that error. It was almost 12 hours of downtime. My message log is working, and the station was down midnight 6/16 to noon 6/16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2288 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic New station, Worcester MA!
This was just that error for "submitting CPM value to the radmon site", correct, all other uploads were/are fine? if you were down that long, did you notice if you weren't sending the value up or was it showing up still on the map? I'm still getting errors here and there, its not consistent either, it varies, sometime there is a batch of them, then here and there. But I don't see anything in my CPM bar or my data on my chart thou. Strange. :huh:

More
7 years 10 months ago #2290 by Fenton112
It as still showing up on the map as my last submitted reading. I also get intermittent errors but I attributed it to my internet. I didn't think anything of it until you posted a few days ago, and I checked my logs and also had a long period of errors. I don't upload shared data yet, but my logs we're being recorded. I just wasn't submitting to Radmon for some reason.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2291 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic New station, Worcester MA!
I never really noticed it before, I check the logs now and then to make sure everything if running smoothly. I have seen it once in a great while but nothing like this lately. At least not that I know of. I usually have the program up on the screen on that PC and look at it often while I'm on the main pc doing things and see the messages along the bottom, that's were it caught my eye. I don't recall seeing it listed this many times. Maybe its nothing and I'm just making a big deal out of nothing, just didn't seem right thou. Hoping Dan has time to look into it at some point. Thanks for checking in and letting me know you have them too. :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #2301 by Fenton112
No problem. I thought I was the only one getting them, just got another couple hour blip yesterday the 22nd from 5-7 PM.

I noticed there is a shared data viewer also. I was wondering how I gain the ability to post my shared data. I have a month of non-stop data now

More
7 years 10 months ago #2303 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic New station, Worcester MA!
To share your logged data, just click the corresponding setting in Radlog. It's on the Settings tab :) .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds