New station, Worcester MA!

More
7 years 11 months ago #2189 by Fenton112
That's unfortunate, we will have to see if he comes back. We still have 2 data points in MA, and my GMC-320 runs 24/7 and I can upload the data if the need arises.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2227 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic New station, Worcester MA!
He's back online and we're running pretty close. Concord,NH last week was having some high readings? was a bit high here too. Funny thing thou, it wasn't raining or anything. Its the EPA one on the NETC site that I send same data too and part of as well. :o

More
7 years 10 months ago #2244 by Fenton112
I noticed that too. Also, I have been having slightly higher than average readings at points in time over the last week or so. Has been raining a fair amount

More
7 years 10 months ago #2262 by Frank
Are you having any issues uploaded CPM data to the Radmon site? check the tools tab, any errors? I'm uploading my chart to my site as well as my other data, but this one is giving me time outs trying to send data to the server, the Radmon Server. :huh:

More
7 years 10 months ago #2281 by Fenton112
I checked my logs and I did notice a break in uploading at that point in time. Occasionally I will have gaps in connection but that one was longer than usual

More
7 years 10 months ago #2284 by Frank
do you have a running log, like hours of it? are you getting "error submitting CPM value to Radmon.org : operation timed out"

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds