× RadLog

SW problems?

More
2 years 9 months ago #5789 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic SW problems?
I'll start from completely default settings, and default MIC gain on a cheap USB audio adaptor. Detect level is 0.4. Min pulse width is 0.2ms. Dead time is 0.2ms. Envelope detection is at Attack 0.00001 and Release is 0.0001

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #5790 by bzk
Replied by bzk on topic SW problems?
I am sorry but please let me know if " RadLog Professional v0.43 .msi 3,96 MB (4.161.536 byte). This is the file size downloaded from here : radmon.org/RadLog%20Professional%20v0.43.msi. NOTE : If I look into the link (with property of link ) I can see: Radmon.org/Radlog Professional v0.43.msi. NO %20 is shown.It's correct?"  The file size  is different and %20 into the name file is OK?

More
2 years 9 months ago #5791 by mw0uzo
I've got power to it, but no clicks. Trying to coax some life out of it.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #5792 by mw0uzo
Version I have installed is from the download link on this website. RadLog Professional v0.43. Size 3.96MB. The MD5 hash is e8285c8f1f69585ec523cd795408e088
https://radmon.org/RadLog%20Professional%20v0.43.msi

Certainly looks like you have the right one. Check the installer Md5 hash for yours on https://md5file.com/calculator
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #5794 by bzk
Maybe someboby have hacked the link in order to create bitcoin or similiar by using cpu's of feeder. I have now closed the network interface over internet and CPU is about 2% stable with 23 MB of occupied memory. If I open the network CPU goes up to 90 % and memory up to 0.6 GB.

AS SURE THE LINK IS HACKED!

Now are 3 hours that I collect radiation data from audio. Absolutely flat line without any increasing of CPU and memory percentage. WITHOUT NETWORK, offline.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by bzk.

More
2 years 9 months ago #5795 by bzk
Can send me the original installer by mail in order to test it. You have my mail. Many thanks.

Roby

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds