× RadLog

SW problems?

More
2 years 9 months ago #5782 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic SW problems?
For comparison, Radlog for me uses between 0 and 0.3% CPU, and a fairly constant 63 MB of RAM.  Windows 10 64bit on Core i5-8400.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #5783 by bzk
Replied by bzk on topic SW problems?
Maybe that the downloaded file from Radmon site could be corrupted? I have tested with three different computers, the small miniPC (in use) w10 64 bit, a win10 32 bit into an old desktop PC and win 7 pro 32 bit into I7 big PC. All shows the same problem. After 4 hours of regular operation the counts decrease and the app freeze a bit. The only difference is that into big PC the percentage of CPU is as maximum 2-3 % with Radlog. But it freeze anyway. The only way to solve (for now) is by close and open the program every 4 hours but I haven't found application to do this. 
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by bzk.

More
2 years 9 months ago #5784 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic SW problems?
I just checked the current download package for Windows "RadLog Professional v0.43.msi" against the copy I installed in March 2019, and they are identical (winmerge compare).  So there is no corruption at the source end.  Size on disk is 4,064 KB for me.  Does that match your saved file size?  With 201 active users sending data, and a good portion probably using Windows, this seems unlikely to be a coding bug.  

Your first reports refer to audio aquisition times of 30 seconds and 60 seconds, which I can't find at all in Radlog.  Are you sure you are using the software from this website?

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #5785 by bzk
Replied by bzk on topic SW problems?
RadLog Professional v0.43 .msi 3,96 MB (4.161.536 byte). This is the file size downloaded from here : https://radmon.org/RadLog%20Professional%20v0.43.msi. NOTE : If I look into the link (with property of link ) I can see: https://Radmon.org/Radlog Professional v0.43.msi. NO %20 is shown.It's correct?
About audio acquisition time (default 30 secs an 60 for upload data) is in page 1 of configuration : serial audio and audio counting period.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by bzk.

More
2 years 9 months ago #5786 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic SW problems?
Hi guys, sorry for the wait. Deadlines in work. I'm going to check RadLog operation here on latest Windows 64 bit.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #5788 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic SW problems?
Ok my counter with audio pulse isn't working not sure why yet. Just dug it out from under a patch of brambles behind the shed. Hopefully I can get it going again.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds