Another Round Of Negative Ion Scalar Energy Ju-Ju - Sticker Bonanza!

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #6998 by Simomax

(If you havent read my previous posts on these kinds of Ju-Ju items you can do here and here .)

This is the latest update with more Thorium negative ion scalar energy anti-radiation radioactive Ju-Ju for shits and giggles.  Some laughs and scary thoughts pursue!  Somewhat of a sticker bonanza this time, along with some quantum Ju-Ju wearables. We have round stickers and rectangle ones. Different colours and finishes, and all radiating Thorium Ju-Ju goodness! This will probably be my last post on Ju-Ju radioactive stuff as I think I have exhausted the types that are available, without paying too much. There are other things with a much higher cost, but I think they are simply the same items either larger or more decorative, and part of the fun of this collection is the low prices. Everything shown on this post came to a total of £30.82 from aliexpress.com.

All testing done with an ESPGeiger HW with SBM-20 tube. Results were recorded with a 5 minute average and may differ from the pictures.

Original high resolution photos can be downloaded from here: http://www.schmoozie.co.uk/radmon/download/juju3.zip

6000 ~ 7000 ions w test video 1x mini BioDisc 2 Scalar Energy band bio chi band Silicone Wristband Papa Bangle

This is a disc of Thorium glass, very similar to the pendant in a previous post. It is slightly lighter green than the pendant in the previous post, but appears to be twice as radioactive. It came with an awful silicone bracelet thing that went straight in the trash. Total cost including tax and shipping: £8.39

Sales pitch from the website:
Health Benefits:
1. Reduces inflammation.
2. Promotes unclamping of cells.
3. Enhances immune and endocrine systems.
4. Helps to protect DNA from damage.
5. Improves stamina, endurance and strength.
6. Alleviates soreness, aches and pains, and improves flexibility.
7. Helps to retard the ageing process.
8. Helps to fight cancer cells.
9. Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria.
10. Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification.
11. Enhances cellular permeability.
12. Increases energy.
13. Strengthens the body's biofield preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one's health.
14. Increases focus and concentration.
15. Improves blood Circulation.
16. Energizes block cells and reduces "stickiness".

Scalar Energy: The New Form Of Healing
Scalar energy is the energy of the future and is also known as healing energy. It maintains body's biofield by promoting a positive flow of energy. Scalar energy also restores energy that has been weakened by daily exposure to negative energies such as radiation from cell phone, television, computer, x-ray, microwave and electrical appliances. The scalar energy in the Scalar pendant does not diminish. In fact, it provides human beings consistent energy for a lifetime. Scalar energy is widely known for its medicinal utilities and it's now used to treat HIV positive patients.

How Does Scalar Energy Work?
1. It eliminates the effects of man made frequencies (60 cps) in the human body.
2. Increases energy level of every single cell in the body 70 to 90 mili volt.
3. Scalar energy increases the energy covalent level of every single hydrogen atom in the body as confirmed by spectrographs and thus protects DNA from damage.
4. Improves cell wall permeability that facilitates the intake of nutrients into each cell and thus removes toxic elements.
5. Increases overall body energy level.
6. Cleanses the blood improving chylomicron levels (protein and fat particles floating in the blood) and triglyceride profiles and fibrin patterns.
7. Improves immune function as proven in laboratory studies.
8. Improves mental focus as demonstrated by increased amplitude of EEG frequencies.
9. Balance out the two hemispheres of the brain as measured by EEG tests.
10. Works as an antidepressant since it reduces the uptake of noradrenaline by PC 12 nerve cells.

Radiating a healthy 797 CPM - 6.47 μSv/hr with the SBM-20 tube.

EBUTY Metal Pendant with CZ Crystal Elegant Fashion Party Jewelry Necklace for Women with Stainless Steel Chain Gift Box

Interesting pendant in what appears to be stainless steel - I could be wrong. The pendant contains a pinky-sand coloured moulded disc of Thorium dioxide and resin. Much like the grey pendants but without an additional colour. The colour of the disc is identical to the Thorium dioxide powder I removed from the pen in a previous post. It doesn't give much radiation when inside the metal case but that increases about six times when opened and exposed to the Geiger counter. £7.86 all in. It is pretty, but not my style , so I won't be wearing it! It also came with a stainless steel chain that will work well to replace my kitchen sink plug chain when that breaks.

No sales pitch as such but is described as 'Quantum Lava Pendant 3000cc ions'.

'Mineral science technology' straight from the school of 'I R Science!'

Opening it up was a little nervy as I didn't know if it was powder or a solid. As it turns out it was solid, much like the other reconstituted thorium resin pendants.

Results:
Back facing the GM tube: 74 CPM - 0.60 μSv/hr
Front facing the GM tube: 205 CPM - 1.66 μSv/hr
Open insides facing the GM tube: 1217 CPM - 9.88 μSv/hr

The next three items (pendant, bracelet and 5x stickers) came as a pack. Sadly no longer available (appears after writing that all of these are no longer available (others may be available.)) I bought this with the silver and gold stickers below and the total for this pack and the silver and gold stickers was £12.26 all in.

Cheapest!!! EBUTY Natural Men Bracelets Black Natural Stone Female Jewelry Beads Tourmaline Charms Pendant 6000CC

Sales pitch:
Health Benefits:
1,Enhancement or Normalization of human immunity function
2,Antineoplastic function
3,Anti-carcinogen function
4,Prevention and treatment of diseases
5,Significant anti-senility effect
6,Unimpeded blood pressure
7,Enhances circulation and increases energy
8,Harmless to skin just for help body!

Fashion Generous:
Alleviates physical stress, stiffness, cramps or discomfort
Relieves fatigue and tiredness
Promotes quality of sleep
Health material allergy free
It will help many users achieve near miracle effect in health

Functions:
1.Enhancement of human immunity function
2.Normalization of human immunity function
3.Anti-carcinogen function
4.Antiplastic function
5.Prevention and treatment of diseases
6.Significant anti-senility effect
7.Unimpeded blood pressure

Hmm...

Just like the other Thorium/resin pendants but quite a bit stronger radiation. It came in a swanky box with an authenticity card. Japanese technology quantum pendant - latest edition!! FTW!

884 CPM - 7.18 μSv/hr - about twice that of the similar pendants I have posted about.

A bracelet of beads. I thouight this was the same material as the pendant, but it isn't. These beads are not radioactive. I have been conned. Scammed out of my thruppence ha'penny I spent on them.  Ho hum.... In the bin they go.

A set of 5 stickers. They state: Scalar Energy - Energy Saver - Radiation Protection - Other Ju-Ju stuff. Apparently these are battery savers too. I wonder if an EV was covered in these, would it get better mileage? These all appear to be printed with some kind of printer. It could be screen printing or something similar. Three of the stickers seem to have a glossy coating to them and the other two don't and have a matt finish.

The stickers are white on the rear where the adhesive is, so appear to be some kind of print onto a white adhesive backed paper/card.

Tested in the order shown in the following picture, I think... 

Sticker 1 back - 252 CPM - 2.05 μSv/hr
Sticker 1 front - 381 CPM - 3.09 μSv/hr
2 front - 548 CPM - 4.45 μSv/hr
3 front - 463 CPM - 3.76 μSv/hr
4 front - 361 CPM - 2.93 μSv/hr
5 front - 340 CPM - 2.76 μSv/hr

Quite varied results. Probably due to the quantity of the printed material on each sticker. The glossy stickers seem to more active than the matt stickers.

Next up is a pack of ten stickers. They are all the same and have a matt finish. I think with handling these things the print could rub off. They feel powdery to the touch. I think caution should be used with these stickers with the matt finish. The glossy ones (above) feel much nicer and smoother and not like the print will rub off. These came in a clear plastic bag, nothing else. £2.31 all in.

10pcs/lot bioexcel Scalar Energy saver Shield Anti-Radiation Sticker scalar energy chip pendant charm

No sales pitch but are described as 'Anti-radiation mobile phone stickers.' The idea of these being on a mobile phone that is handled all the time and pressed to one's head is quite.... [insert your own scary word here] I'm a little lost for words with this crazyness. 

Not mega active, but still coming in at around 250-300 CPM.

Sticker back - 158 cpm - 1.28 μSv/hr
Sticker front - 272 cpm - 2.21 μSv/hr
2 front - 294 cpm - 2.39 μSv/hr
3 front - 300 cpm - 2.44 μSv/hr
4 front - 297 cpm - 2.41 μSv/hr
5 front - 280 cpm - 2.27 μSv/hr
6 front - 290 cpm - 2.35 μSv/hr
7 front - 267 cpm - 2.17 μSv/hr
8 front - 271 cpm - 2.20 μSv/hr
9 front - 257 cpm - 2.09 μSv/hr
10 front - 280 cpm - 2.27 μSv/hr

When compared to the BioExcel sticker from the pack of five a big difference in print quality can be seen. I suspect one of the two types is a copy of the other. Probaby the pack of ten are a copy as the print quality is worse and the colours seem off too.

Finally on to the little round stickers. These are also described as anti-radiation for mobile phones. They are about 3cm in size and have a thick clear plastic top. They have some kind of holographic look and they change colour as the angle changes. They are quite pretty and come in boxes with the authentication cards. There are six gold and six silver stickers. These were purchased along with the set of three items above.

EBUTY 6pcs Round Anti-radiation Mobile Phone Stickers EMF Protection Scalar Energy Set

Silver

Gold

I like this picture - very artistic!

They aren't very active at 56-107 CPM and vary quite a lot. Where the results are 3x stickers, these are three stickers placed side by side on the tube. Results are:

3x silver stickers - 144 cpm - 1.17 μSv/hr
Silver sticker 1 - 83 cpm - 0.67 μSv/hr
Silver sticker 2 - 92 cpm - 0.75 μSv/hr
Silver sticker 3 - 107 cpm - 0.87 μSv/hr
Silver sticker 4 - 82 cpm - 0.66 μSv/hr
Silver sticker 5 - 87 cpm - 0.71 μSv/hr
Silver sticker 6 - 77 cpm - 0.63 μSv/hr

3x gold stickers - 136 cpm - 1.10 μSv/hr
1 - 70 cpm - 0.57 μSv/hr
2 - 76 cpm - 0.62 μSv/hr
3 - 56 cpm - 0.45 μSv/hr
4 - 82 cpm - 0.66 μSv/hr
5 - 77 cpm - 0.63 μSv/hr
6 - 104 cpm - 0.84 μSv/hr

And that just about wraps up this post on negative ion scalar energy radioactive Ju-Ju nonsense. The thought that people may be actually wearing these things, or have them on phones, or in a pocket is absolutely crazy. I have no idea how these are allowed to be sold for such applications. They should be behind lock and key in a safe cabinet, not around someone's neck, or on their phone. I imagine these would be super attractive for babies and toddlers. 

The rectangle stickers would be very handy as simple check sources. They are quite cheap and certainly let you know of your counter is working. I think it would be prudent to cover the matt finish stickers with some clear tape or similar to ensure none of the print rubs off. They could be stuck to the side of vintage counters like the check source on the CDV-600.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Simomax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bert490, nu3e, steadramon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #6999 by FSM19
I got conned too. I bought a bag of ionising beads. Meant to be three types in the bag. They were different colours, but no activity! I think I paid €3.50!

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #7000 by Simomax
I think I bought exactly the same beads, and the ones I received had no activity. When browsing for the pen type wand things, I saw some metal canister type things filled with 'negative ion' beads that were designed to go into water and 'cleanse' it or whatever Ju-Ju crap they claim. I decided to buy a refill instead of the item as it had more beads. I think these may actually be minerals that may do something to the water. No idea what, and I'm not trying them either. There were three different colours and I think maybe slightly differing sizes too. I think I threw them already as I can't find them to hand.

I did decide to purchase some more negative ion Ju-Ju stickers. They are different styles and some look to be a different construction. More of a laminated plastic kind of thing. I expect the radiation will be varied, much like the last stickers. This is a preview of what I bought and will post in time once I receive them.

Attachments:

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds