Radioactive Thorium Reconstituted Stone Pendant - Negative Ion Energy Ju-Ju

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #6403 by FSM19
I checked with my Panax RM202 with a CV2247 at 470V. I know the tube is gamma only. Integrated over 25 seconds, I got 1.5cps, normal background is 0.8cps. A pack of thorium mantles gave 5cps, my hottest source (Ra226) gives 450cpm. My BR-9B gives a background of 0.15uSv/hr & 0.45uSv/hr with the disc on the tube side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #6423 by Simomax
I thought I had already replied.... apparently not...

That's great FSM19. Your results are similar to mine when comparing to background. I have since purchased another couple quantum energy Ju-Ju pendants and a card. The card is similar to the Nume cards, I think. I'll post about them soon.

• Simomax
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #6424 by Simomax
Round three of Quantum Energy Thorium Radiation Ju-Ju FIR Energy Stuff That Will Not Do You Any Good! Yay! 

The more you look for these things, the more you find. It's insane! And I bought some. A pretty glass pendant and a lovely set of a pendant and plastic card. And the glass pendant and plastic card are considerably hotter than the previous pendants. All bought from Ali Express and all containing Thorium. Here are my findings. I messed up with the camera again, a bit, and there wasn't enough light so I brightened them up a little but they still are a little crappy, so please excuse the poor pictures.

EBUTY Square Glass High Negative Ion Necklace Green Glass Quantum Energy Pendant 5000+ Ions Healthy For Men Woman

This was £10.03 from Ali Express including shipping/tax etc. It didn't come in any fancy package, just wrapped in a bit of foam packaging and inside a postage bag. I went back to the order to glean all of the text, but sadly the item has gone. Maybe it was taken down? Although the seller is still selling many others, just not the glass pendant, and I can't find any others by searching. So sadly all I can report about the sales pitch is 'EBUTY Square Glass High Negative Ion Necklace Green Glass Quantum Energy Pendant 5000+ Ions Healthy For Men Woman.' It has some tiny bubbles inside and some other tiny bits inside but they are hard to see even with a magnifying glass. I'll throw it under the microscope next time I get it out.

In the comments on the product page I remember reading someone stating it was Uranium glass. Nobody disagreed. On the product page it looked like Uranium glass so I had assumed it was Uranium glass and didn't give it much thought. It isn't. This is Thorium glass. Yeah, I've never heard of that either. I put it next to my known Uranium glass and the colour is very different. The pendant doesn't fluoresce like the Uranium glass at all and after 12 hours of sampling with my Radiacode, the spectrum clearly showed decay chains from Thorium. Lead 212 (Pb-212) was very apparent and is a decay product of Thorium 232. Pictures below show the visual differences between the 'Thorium glass' and the Uranium glass in order of normal light, UV light on bright background and UV light on dark background.

So how spicy is this? Hot or not? It is considerably scary it is thought these should be worn. It comes in at 3.7 uSv/hr (on my GC10next) which is almost an order of magnitude higher than the stone looking pendants using that counter. For comparison my Uranium glass is about 2.5 uSv/hr on the same counter and that is three times the mass than the Thorium glass.

Now on to the next products.

EBUTY 20 Pcs Bioenergy Card Negative Ions 3000CC FIR Antiradiation Energy Cards Square Lava Stone Pendants

'Antiradiation'??....??? Wha?? 

This set came in a proper swanky box, although the card was just thrown in there. The card deserves better packaging than just thrown in there IMHO. It's 'Power Of Nature' and Bio Energy FIR Ju-Ju.... Deserves better.    This is some bumf from the product page:

Volcanic Lava Stone, Negative Ions, Quantum Energy

Green Bio-energy card. This is Bio-energy, FIR, anti-radiation negative ion card
Negative Ions: 3000CC
Customized logo / pattern could be done. MOQ is 2000pcs

First the pendant. I'll not say much about it as it is very much like the other two I already have shown. this is a little bigger than the other two and appears to have been bashed about a little as there are marks all over it. I suspect it has been stored in a bucket along with another 1000 of them. Here are pictures of the front, back and on the counter. It measured 1.6 uSv/hr on the GC10next, which is more than the other two but I did manage to get a better surface coverage of the GM tube on the counter, so that could explain it. Also it's mass is a little more than the other two.

And finally on to the (almost hilarious, if not serious) Bio-Energy card. It is credit card size, and about the same thickness. Its just a plastic card with some added spice. I read on another card product a ton of BS about it being 20 different layers, with this and that and all the other goodness of Unobtanium. This is just a plastic card.Looking at the card edge it shows no signs of any layers, only the front, back and white Chinese plastic sandwiched in between. The fun stuff must either be in the plastic itself or a very fine layer under the front, back or both. It's hard to see.

The text on the back is crazy... Insane.... here it is, verbatim:

Live Happily and Healthy

Through the Processing procedure of nano-tech,Impure infrared rays are eliminated and the pure well chosen FIR wave-length that are nearest micro element of human needs are retained.

By the principle of reduction oxidation. ThisCard will be able to release the energy to radiate Far Infrared anion and all the helpful energy that are profitable for human. It promotes the blood circulation of periphery vein,thereby increases the speed of blood flow.Improves the metabolism and increase the natural cure ability of human body.

Functions and Use
- Keep in pocket,Improves the Body micro-circulation
- Helps in recovering from Fatigue
- Removes the body Odour
- Put beside the socks,it Energizes the Feet
- Put near the wound,can help in relief from the hurt
- Put in the cigarette box,can make them softer
- Put beside the pillow,can improve your sleeping
- Put in the car,improve air quality

And finally, it's spicyness. This scores a whopping 4.2 uSv/hr on the GC10next. Pure insanity to use one of these for the manufacturer's intended purpose. Keep in pocket... Put beside the pillow... Put near the wound... Pure insanity!

They do make half decent check sources though! 
Attachments:

• Simomax
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #6425 by Simomax
I made a mistake. I thought the glass pendant didn't come in a package. It did and I had misplaced it so thought it didn't come in one. I found it when putting the pendants etc away. The pictures are no better than the last post. I need to get a decent lighting setup, I think.

This is the package the glass pendant came in. Exactly the same as the first pendant I bought, although this has some extra Ju-Ju Foo on the inside of the box.

And this is the sticker on the inside:

It reads:

Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant is made from natural minerals that are fused and structurally bonded together at a molecular level.
It produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body's biofield.
Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant promotes positive flow of energy and helps maintain energy balance.
It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body.
By restoring thhe energy balance in the body this pendant helps one to maintain health and well-being.

Health Benefits:
1 Reduces inflammation
2 Enhances blood circulation
3 Enhances immune and endocrine systems
4 Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
5 Enhances cellular permeability
6 Increases energy Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
7 Helps to protect the DNA from damage
8 Helps to retard the aging process & Helps to fight cancer cells
9 Strengthens the body's biofield
10 Preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one's health
11 Increases focus and concentration 

Attachments:

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #6454 by steadramon
I've had one of these I've been meaning to test for a while, from the standard Ali website -
Normal background for my GC10next:

A whopping 1101 CPM

I also got this in a fancy box with "authenticity card"

Nice check source. I find it horrific that these are advertised to be worn.
Attachments:

• Simomax
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #6455 by Simomax
Wow, that is way more active than the same pendant I have, by about 8 times! Thanks for posting steadramon.

I have a theory that even the same products are not the same activity, which I would expect with this reconstituted stuff and being made in China probably as cheap as they can. Your results really bolster this theory.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 1.791 seconds