My station has disappeared

More
1 year 4 months ago #6323 by FSM19
Replied by FSM19 on topic My station has disappeared
Hope to have a go tomorrow, depends on whether I get the decorating finished.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #6325 by FSM19
I've tried a temporary fix using your recent sketch using an Arduino Uno, shield and one of my other counters. All seems ok at this end, but nothing showing on Radmon.

More
1 year 4 months ago #6326 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic My station has disappeared
I'm assuming it is the WizNet sketch? Can you copy and paste the debug log here (serial log). Just the start bit where it initializes the ethernet and also the submission part.

More
1 year 4 months ago #6327 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic My station has disappeared
I have just had a quick look through the last 5 minutes of submission logs and can't find anything from your station name or even IP address. It is as though it isn't even contacting the radmon server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

More
1 year 4 months ago #6329 by FSM19
All back to square 1, looks like I have an absolute pile of junk here. I'm going to start all over again. I am unable to connect to Radmon at all. User ID and PW are correct. Counter is not updating at this end so getting 0s. I'm going to be definitely offline now, until after Christmas. BTW do have a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

More
1 year 4 months ago #6331 by FSM19
Tried resurrecting my old setup and it appears to be working. Its a Brohogan Geiger Kit 5.5 with a GKnet v2. It all seems to be working. Datta is uploading fine. I will be offline for a day or so later in the week as I am re-working my workshop/lab and re-cabling the network. Thanks for your help.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds