My station has disappeared

More
1 year 3 months ago #6305 by FSM19
I was doing some testing today, as many will know I've had problems and am trying to re-build my station, but now it has disappeared, just as I hoped it was working - actually its still not, the ethernet connection has failed again. The counter is fine now.
Probably I've been deleted for inactivity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #6306 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic My station has disappeared
It's back. Gotta run for food. I'll explain in a bit!

More
1 year 3 months ago #6307 by Simomax
Hi FSM19, yes, it disappeared because Radmon hadn't received a submission from your station for a month. The last submission from your station was 2022-11-08 20:28:28 UTC. When stations don't submit for a month they are removed from the station list and map as they aren't considered as 'live'. Even when a station is removed form the station list and map, they will reappear upon a valid submission to Radmon. A station that doesn't submit for a while isn't deleted, just simply doesn't appear on the map and station list. All data is retained, and when the station submits again the new data is added to the old.

I have manually 'kicked' your station back on the map and station list so you can carry on rebuilding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

More
1 year 3 months ago #6309 by FSM19
Replied by FSM19 on topic My station has disappeared
Thanjks I've got to rebuild and test my ethernet connection unit. Looking at several options.

More
1 year 3 months ago #6321 by FSM19
Replied by FSM19 on topic My station has disappeared
Now I'm really going nuts. I'm having to do a complete re-build. Now I can't get my sketch to compile, I know it's worked before, but this is a different PC, and I don't appear to have the version I used before, now I get the error: Compilation error: PinChangeInt.h: No such file or directory.  This is with GeigerKit_v10_3C\GeigerKit_v10_3C.ino, and for thwe life of me I can't remember how I got it working before.

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #6322 by Simomax
I think you are missing a library in your Arduino IDE. The github page looks to have the libraries needed there, so will just require downloading and installing -  https://github.com/MartyMacGyver/GeigerKit/tree/master/libraries_GK-B5

Here is info on installing libraries if you aren't familiar with it:  https://docs.arduino.cc/software/ide-v1/tutorials/installing-libraries
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Simomax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds