RadiaLog

More
6 years 8 months ago #3393 by ThibmoRozier
Replied by ThibmoRozier on topic RadiaLog
That was one of the reasons why I put it on a small hold, I needed to read up on the graph lib. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3724 by ralphemorgan
Replied by ralphemorgan on topic RadiaLog
Looks good. I'll try downloading and running it as I am having trouble getting Radlog to get counts from my GCM-320 4+ even though I have no trouble with GQ Data Viewer

Having a check box for uR/hr that defaults to uSv/hr is unchecked seems a little weird. I'd have use a pair of radio buttons with either uR/hr or uSv/hr selected. IMHO.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3725 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic RadiaLog
Hi Guys, saw this posting come into my inbox, is there work being done on this again? I downloaded it from here and gave it a try, not knowing if it was working after reading thru some of the post but couldn't get it to run. I tested your other software back in the days with my GMC unit and still use that program, but wanted to give this one a try. I stopped my other program so I could use the active port its running on with this software, selected GMC as I'm running this model that has the audio port into the adapter for the USB port, same set up as RadMon program uses but didn't see any CPM's etc and popped an error. Let me know if you need a tester, will be happy to assist. Frank TYNGS3 USA ;)

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds