RadiaLog

More
8 years 3 months ago #1752 by Juzzie
Replied by Juzzie on topic RadiaLog

A few important questions for the Bluetooth GC, how does your device communicate over BT?
Does it require pairing?
What names does it broadcast?
How does it send the data?
At what intervals does it send or does it send per count?

Its the same setup that works with radlog....I'm not clear on the particulars B)

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1753 by ThibmoRozier
Replied by ThibmoRozier on topic RadiaLog
Ah, OK. Will ask Dan about it, then. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juzzie

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1761 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic RadiaLog
With bluetooth the device appears like a serial port. So its up to the user to pair everthing, then your program just attaches to a serial port in the usual way. So, no modifications needed! I had a buglet in RadLog or somewhere in the bluetooth system where the connection would hang randomly. It seemed to be in Windows rather than RadLog so I worked around it by closing and opening the port every few hours.
Dan

PS. The new program is looking good! The Android version is very much needed. I'll have to take a look a your dev. environment, it looks good especially with the cross-platform development features.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1766 by ThibmoRozier
OK, will see what happens. :)
Meanwhile some research on how to bind the mobile version via Bluetooth to the device, that'll be a challenge. :P
Audio should be done soon, I will use the default audio lib to keep things simple and lightweight. :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #1770 by ThibmoRozier
I updated the Windows program to support audio, I hope someone could test it to determine how well it handles audio logging.
Download link (Both 32 and 64 bit binaries): https://github.com/thibmo/RadiaLog/releases/tag/0.5

More
8 years 2 months ago #1771 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic RadiaLog
Can't download the x86 version and the other one won't run on my pc, need the x86. fails download, the other one downloaded with no problem.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds