New Station - Littleton MA US

More
6 years 10 months ago #3303 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic New Station - Littleton MA US
oh ok, I think I have one of them kits as well. Has many options. Hum, I'll have to fire it up and check it out and see what I get. What was the starting default? My current system is a GMC-200 unit. The one you have is the 2 PCB's I believe, top one being the LCD board pressed onto the main board.. On that site now, I have the earlier version but similar set up. Reading up on it to see what I find. You send him an email too but interesting to find out ourselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3304 by K1MGY
Replied by K1MGY on topic New Station - Littleton MA US
Taking it down until I get it right.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3305 by Frank
Running my version now. Think I see what your talking about, as mine clicks away, normal background here is 20, but this unit, as it clicks slowly, 1 to 2 clicks and CPM show 24, doesn't seem to be that accurate like its almost doubling the number, clicks per shown cpm value. Going to play a little with it. Is this what your trying to do as well?

More
6 years 10 months ago #3306 by K1MGY
Replied by K1MGY on topic New Station - Littleton MA US
It's what I tried, yes. Doesn't seem logical. I need to know more about how it translates counts...

More
6 years 10 months ago #3307 by Frank
Got cha, I hear you, I'm a bit confused on those parts as well. Just like in the Radmon program settings, picking the right conversion factor for the type of tube you use but at least with that, there is info on the setting vs. the type of tube your using here on the forum. I went up on my and the ratio and count is close to be more advanced counter I have turned on now and my GMC 280 I have running next to me. CPM and uSv are almost on now. I brought it up to 200, try that.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3308 by Frank
You also can click on the Enable station alert putting you in experimental mode, at least you'll be on the air still.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds