Hello from Toronto Canada

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1061 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Hello from Toronto Canada
Ah - I have had this problem, but via Bluetooth! Try ticking the HC05 Bluetooth checkbox, this will close and reopen the port every few hours to stop it happening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1065 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic Hello from Toronto Canada
It has been stable for a day now using a direct USB port, not through a powered USB hub, and the HC05 checkbox is not ticked. If it happens again, I'll tick the box. That's probably a good measure anyway for better reliability.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1066 by Bert490
Now I became logged out of Windows overnight, so no data submitted at all. At least the 0 value issue is better. Sorry for all the fumbling.

More
9 years 2 days ago #1146 by Bert490
As a follow-up report on the '0' data on a USB connection after 4 hours, I have had no such problem after moving my USB connection from a powered hub to a motherboard USB port. I have not had to tick the HC05 Bluetooth checkbox.

More
9 years 1 day ago #1149 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Hello from Toronto Canada
Thanks for letting us know. I have also found troublesome hubs and USB devices during development. Some problems can be worked around with the HC05 option, others cannot as the issue is with the driver/hardware.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds