Rob

More
2 years 5 months ago #5865 by rob
Rob was created by rob
Hi Everybody,

My name is Rob, I'm a teacher in The Netherlands and I thought the radmon would be a nice addition to lessons on radioactivity
Like a lot of you I put together my Radmon plus. Next task is getting it online and then calibrating it. But I'm stuck at the getting the radmon online part. It does give a "wifi connected" and "radmon OK" messages and I think the coordinets are set the right way. But unfortunately its not visible. If there are any suggestions, please let me know. In the meanwhile a will have a look at the forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #5866 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic Rob
Hi Rob, welcome to the site.  Make sure your Lat/Long are in decimal degrees, like on Google maps.  Also make sure the data submission password matches what is shown on your Profile page.

More
2 years 5 months ago #5867 by rob
Replied by rob on topic Rob
Hi Bert,

Thanks you for the reply. I found the information you gave on the forum already and I think I set these settings right. But still no information on the map. Any other suggestions are of course welcome.

More
2 years 4 months ago #5875 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Rob
Hi Rob
Sorry a response has taken so long, I have been megabusy in work and not paying attention.
I will sort this out for you on Thursday. Leave your counter running with the settings you think are right.

More
2 years 4 months ago #5876 by rob
Replied by rob on topic Rob
Hi mw0uzo,

Thats ok, i know the feeling of beeing busy. As a mater of fact I turned the device off and I kinda forgot about it (but it is still on my to do list). But it is on now with the settings I think are right. So if you can give it a try, great!

More
2 years 4 months ago #5877 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Rob
Hi Rob
I have altered your username. Please update your counter settings. Your user login will also change.
mw0uzo

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds