Gradual count increase at FSM19

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #5687 by mw0uzo
Use one of those filtered mains leads with surge protections etc? Put a few 100nF caps across the supply output?
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #5689 by FSM19
I'm going offline for a day or so while I design and build a new linear power supply with good in and out filtering.  Well that seems not to have worked!
Still getting high peaks.

Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by FSM19.

More
3 years 1 week ago #5693 by FSM19
Things seem to be better, but for some reason counts are not showing up on Radmon!

More
3 years 1 week ago #5694 by mw0uzo
Is everything working OK now? I can see your graphs starting to update. They redraw at a set interval (except for the one on the map, that is redrawn after every new reading) so give them time to update.

More
3 years 1 week ago #5695 by FSM19
Everything is fine now, thanks. I built a new PSU with loads of smoothing, and added ferrites on my probe, ethernet and mains cables. The failure in uploading was due to a faulty network socket.

More
3 years 3 days ago #5701 by FSM19
I really don't believe it, everything runs fine for days, and suddenly again more spikes! All I can think of is mains spikes. We are having pretty awful weather at the moment, and in a rural area the power can be inconsistent. Monitoring the other day I found that the nominal 230V varied between 218 and 245!

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds