radmon.org to-do list 25/9/2018

More
5 years 5 months ago #4027 by mw0uzo

Hey Dan, nice job getting everything up and running - Thank you - it feels good here.
Would you consider adding a yearly graph? It would help to put spikes into better perspective.

Done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juzzie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4030 by Juzzie
That is totally brilliant!

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4031 by jnissen
Thank you for all the hard work. I know I have a site that was hacked a couple years ago and it took me forever to get the thing back online. You have this one running fairly well and like all the improvements. The green dot on the station list is nice. I used to click on my name and it would show the time of the last update. Is that data still available? Perhaps I just didn't see it.

EDIT: I just didn't see it! It's plain as the nose on my face now! Thanks for all you do.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by jnissen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

More
5 years 5 months ago #4032 by mw0uzo
Ah, we were thinking the same thing at the same time. I changed the userpage a bit, then realised the timestamp was missing. It's back!

More
5 years 5 months ago #4033 by jnissen
Live updates - I like it!

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4034 by mw0uzo
- Memory allocation errors and script run time limits changed. A few users and graphs were a bit too much for the default settings. If your yearly graph was stubbornly not appearing, this should have fixed it. Also CPU usage has gone down a fair bit since, radmon core must have got hung up trying do draw a graph and failing/retrying all the time.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds