× RadLog

Error in shared log FTP upload: Permission denied

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
7 years 9 months ago #2311 by Simomax
This hasn't been resolved for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2313 by Frank

• Simomax
More
7 years 9 months ago #2314 by Simomax
Yeah really. :unsure: I'm not sure if/when this will be resolved. I know Dan mentioned he needed donations for a new hard drive for his server, but I don't know if that is the cause or not. I guess I'm just patiently waiting.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2317 by Frank
Morning, ya, I was telling me that in a email too. I donated some least year towards the new server, maybe we need to get the word out for more donations to help Radmon be the best out here and we all know it takes money and personal time to keep a good thing going ya know. One can only do so much and it sure does help out. Every little bit helps and enough "every little bit" adds up when everyone helps out. B)

More
7 years 9 months ago #2319 by Gamma-Man
I agree. It is not so hard to give some amount to Dan for his work and the server.

Carl

• Simomax
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2320 by Simomax
I agree with both of you. I'm gonna speak my mind possibly at the expense of pissing some people off. I donated a small amount when I set up my station on here and I would be willing to donate some more but I would like my donations to go towards fixing and enhancing this site/ new HDD etc. My original donation was simply a 'thank you' for this service but I don't want to keep people in beer or whatever without getting something back. That is the way I roll.

Dan said in a post that a HDD died and he needs donations for a new drive. I think Dan should create a donation drive. Yanno, news article or something. Explain what he needs and where the donations will go. I like transparency and I tend to give more when I know what my donations are being put towards. Even if that is 'Everything is OK, but my fridge is low on beer'. That works for me also, as I can make an informed descision with that.

I get the feeling that Dan is very busy. Either that or Dan has started to have a lack of interest in this project. I don't know, but there is nothing to state either way. I see Dan pop up mainly on weekends to sign up new users etc, but that is about all of late. This is just my perception of this and I could be wrong.

Dan, if you need some help around the site or anything a remote end user can do, then I'm more than willing to help out and get a bit more involved with this project. I had in mind signing up new users, making news articles welcoming people and stuff like that.

Lastly, whilst my opinion is frank, I hope I cause no offence, especially towards Dan as that is not my intention. I would just like this project to grow as it is simply one of a kind IMHO.

Simon.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Simomax. Reason: Sprelling Errror
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamma-Man

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds