× RadLog

RadLog v0.42 ALPHA

More
7 years 2 months ago #2821 by oe3gwu
Replied by oe3gwu on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
I know. 41 works. But I need the APRS Function from 42. :-)

I hope a bugfix will come soon. It is almost 1 year since this 42 ALPHA was posted. Too bad that the source isnt available. I could debug it myself then! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2836 by kb6la
Replied by kb6la on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Hi there, just replying to this topic because I am seeing the same error with the reference to "Daniel's" documents. :) I am also using a GMC-300E, COM11 at 57600, which is what works for me in the original GMC software, so I know the unit and serial settings are good.

Would love to get this up on APRS if possible, but haven't yet been able to resolve the error. I am on Win7 x64. I have already tried in administrator mode. Maybe I will try to run it at 32 bit.

Best,
Joe

More
7 years 2 months ago #2837 by kb6la
Nope, 32-bit or XP compatibility didn't do it. It looks like it's referring out to a file in the Pro edition, so it might be caused by stripping out the pro features from the alpha?

Best,
Joe

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #2845 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Thanks for bug reports! It looks like something has got hardcoded!! Whoops :lol:

Yes its been a while since I've been able to do any development on radmon.org and RadLog. Work has been insanely busy and family stuff has sucked up the remaining time. I have just made some changes to my working arrangements in order to free up time, there will be a few months of setting things up then with a little luck I will find myself with a bit of time to sit down and get RadLog alpha improved and radmon.org.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2851 by kb6la
Cool - thank you for the update! I will see if I can move my GMC over to the map in the meantime. Cheers.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2867 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
@oe3gwu - While RadLog isn't open source, you are welcome to take a copy of the source and modify as you see fit to fix the bugs. If you can bear my quick n dirty coding style :lol: :blush: PM me to discuss.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds