× RadLog

RadLog v0.42 restart

More
8 years 10 months ago #1164 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic RadLog v0.42 restart
Ok. When audio method is selected and logging started, the process priority is set to High. It returns to Normal when logging is stopped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #1359 by VE7CUP
Replied by VE7CUP on topic RadLog v0.42 restart
Any update on this ? Tnx, VE7CUP

More
8 years 6 months ago #1365 by mw0uzo
I'm going to release an alpha version, as there have been so many added features. This means there will be some untested and non-functional parts, but it will at least get some movement going on the release.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1423 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic RadLog v0.42 restart
Hi Dan, still out here. Had more projects going on but always made sure my station was up and running daily and live graph screen on my other PC. Looks pretty good out there, still have a good amount of members onboard. Was just checking in to see if version .42 was out yet or any news on it. I see a good handful of new members have joined from around the world. Glad to see the interest is still out there for you. So, reading above, how is .42 coming along, need any testing done? Getting ready for fall and winter here. Frank
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Frank. Reason: typo's

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1426 by mw0uzo
Hey Frank :)
I have to finish sanding a floor in the house, then I will be spending some time on RadLog and radmon.org development. The plan is to tidy up the rough edges on RadLog for an alpha release (add SFTP, extra graph uploads, time sync and conincident stuff tidyup). Development has been stalled for a while due to personal commitments, these are clearing a little so some time can be allocated to radmon.org. Thanks for bearing with me!!!

I'm also hoping with the alpha release, the APRS packet modulator bug may be found... If anyone can work soundmodem on Linux and capture the raw bitstream generated on RX, then your help would be very much appreciated. I suspect the error will either be in CRC generation or packet format.

Right, off to sand some floor.. :angry:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
8 years 1 month ago #1852 by mw0uzo
- NTP time syncro added for coincidence detection

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds