Issue with Pyradmon and RH electronics IDE kit

More
4 years 4 months ago #4876 by docsquee
Hi all.

My kit has been working fine over the last few months; I spotted that my counter was reporting 0 CPM recently. I restarted everything and seemed to begin working again for a short while. Now it's back to reporting 0 CPM.

I've checked all the wiring for continuity and created a new config file with all the correct settings (as before, protocol set to mygeiger and a baud of 9600).

The tube is working and detecting hits (the speaker on the IDE board is clicking away at a normal rate).

I've also tried a fresh copy of pyradmon. Unluckily nothing I've done so far has made a difference.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #4877 by mw0uzo
Are any errors shown in the terminal? radmon.org is running off an old PC at the moment, the big server is powered down for maintenance and operations are going to move onto a RPi4 for a solar power test. Servicing CPM store requests are likely a lot laggier than usual. Any timeouts?

More
4 years 4 months ago #4878 by docsquee
Sorry, I should have explained more clearly. This is all client side. I'm watching pyradmon running in terminal going through its normal paces but it always reads 0 CPM (before uploading), takes a few readings, averages and uploads the data.

More
4 years 2 months ago #4947 by docsquee
Still stuck, can anyone help?

More
4 years 2 months ago #4948 by mw0uzo
Yeah, rereading your posts pyradmon works correctly but radmon.org always reports 0CPM?

Or pyradmon appears to work on screen, but then sends 0 CPM to radmon?

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #4949 by mw0uzo
Set your counter going and pyradmon, and I will check what is arriving here.

Is this audio detection method? I have been struggling with audio detection on the RPi, pyradmon-reborn needs to be modified.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds