× Prepping, emergency plans, shelters etc

Iodine pills

More
4 years 1 week ago #5578 by Radslug
Replied by Radslug on topic Iodine pills
If you can get them, get them. They're relatively inexpensive and can just sit in a cabinet for a decade if the packaging remains sealed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5581 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Iodine pills
I'm struggling to find 130mg tablets in the UK. But I can get pharmaceutical grade Potassium Iodide 99.9% crystals/powder at a good price on Ebay over here

Would this be ok if measured exactly to the correct dose? (130mg per adult per 24 hours.) I could easily get empty capsules and add a filler to make my own pills and would get a hell of a lot from 50g Potassium Iodide crystals.

Thoughts on this? ta.

More
3 years 11 months ago #5654 by Radslug
Replied by Radslug on topic Iodine pills
Amazon.UK appears to have quite a few listing for "iodine tablets"?

More
3 years 11 months ago #5655 by Gamma-Man
Replied by Gamma-Man on topic Iodine pills
Since it seems difficult to buy iodine pills in swedish pharmacies I have a couple of times bought it from our eastern neighbour Finland, also a part in the EU-family which makes it easy to trade over borders. It is mostly sold as Jodix and 130 mg per pill.
Since I am in the process of renewing my stock I have found this shop:
https://central-apoteket-i-mariehamn.eapteekki.fi/haku/?q=jodix&button=
that sells package of 10 pills for 9,99 EUR or 48,54 for 100 pills.

Unfortunately the website is written in Swedish and Finnish that can be a smaller problem for those that donĀ“t speak any of these languages but if you go to the website and search for Jodix you will get the two variants and then it seems not to difficult to order, maybe using Google Translate or another friend;-)

Carl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Radslug

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds