Hello from Portland, Oregon USA

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3372 by Jones9999
Hello from Portland, Oregon USA

I have been a collector for years, as of now have a GQ 200 (monitor) that I added my own tube from a 40 year old, it was called the Soviet Master-1 purchased from a company called "Electroman" it had a reader window and one button that counted for 30 seconds then showed the results. it broke the chips inside actually leaked some oil like substance (weird) so I kept the tube a metal surrounding glass CBM 20, it has was in storage for 30+ years purchased the kit for the GQ 200 and installed the tube and have been uploading to NETC for several years. however that site seems to be going by the wayside so wanted to move to
somewhere that is being updated with software that is less problematic

I am operating the software on an IBM x3650 server with OS Windows 10 Enterprise, that runs my security cameras so plenty of power and expect pretty much any amount of software will run with no problems.

HERE I AM

Jones9999
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Jones9999. Reason: Correcting Information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3373 by ChrisLX200
Hi and welcome. New here myself, and all the radiological websites I've been on so far seem to be fairly quiet. This one does have a fair number of active users though who are uploading data to the map. Radlog 0.41 works well, the latest version (0.42) is broken so don't bother trying.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3374 by Juzzie
Welcome Jones9999, Good to have you on board!
Dan (site admin) will have you on the system soon...

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3375 by mw0uzo
Welcome to radmon.org!
It's all set up, check your PMs for the password.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds