Radslug is down

More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #7033 by Radslug
Radslug is down was created by Radslug
Well, it looks like the old NSLU2 has finally gone to the big bit bucket. It had a good run & I already recapped it a few years ago. 

I'm setting up a Rock64 from the Recon Sentinel startup collapse a few years back. The station should be back up and running soon, but somehow my boss let four people go on vacation this week and I graciously agreed to cover for them since I've done their jobs over the years so...it may be a few days. I'll keep the station name and geiger kit detector so hopefully nothing will change on the Radmon side. The Sentinel is a fun little system with a two line LCD so I'll probably be taking advantage of that eventually, I've tweaked the base system with the Sentinel software blocked to post the DHCP IP address and machine name on boot to the LCD so other info shouldn't be difficult at all once I have the time.
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Radslug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 hours ago #7036 by Radslug
Replied by Radslug on topic Radslug is down
Back up and running and experimental mode = off.

The timestamp on the last reading upload is correct on https://radmon.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&station=Radslug but the graphs are stuck at 9/14/2024 (14/09/2014 for British people, 20240914 in ISO 8601). Is there something I need to do on my end to to get the graphs recording again, please?

More
1 week 6 days ago #7037 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Radslug is down
Hi Radslug, I think this is because you are submitting results with incorrect capitalization of your username. Your username is Radslug, with a capital 'R', but you are currently submitting results with a username as 'radslug', without the capital. This is from the access log:
73.###.###.### - - [12/Oct/2024:06:36:30 +0100] "GET /radmon.php?function=submit&user=radslug&password=****************&value=20&unit=CPM HTTP/1.1" 200 302 "-" "Wget/1.17.1 (linux-gnu)"

Due to a sort of bug in the original radmon code (more like code never been written to stop this happening) the capitalization never gets checked. This has caused a 2nd data table to be created for radslug and that is where your results are going now, not the original Radslug data table. The station graphs page and the control panel is using your original 'Radslug' but your results are going to 'radslug' where the site can't read them as the site is looking at 'Radslug', if that makes sense?

Start submitting results with username 'Radslug' and it will fix itself, although the data you have submitted with 'radslug' will be stuck in a different data table, so won't be accessible by the site for graphs etc. The graphs will start regenerating when you submit with 'Radslug'.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds