Cannot change my Address

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #6377 by Martinov
Replied by Martinov on topic Cannot change my Address
Hello! I just logged in with my new username. This time I was able to make and save some changes in "Station description"  and "Location" gap, but nothing changed on the map. I also tried to change it through RadLog but it didn't change the location on the map again. Hm... I'm out of ideas what else I can try?
P.S.: There is no problem with data sending (my previous doubt I shared with you).
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Martinov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6378 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Cannot change my Address
I'M really not sure why the changes are not propagating to the back end. I have manually changed your address so things should be right for you now. I will have to have a look to see what is failing.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6379 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Cannot change my Address
I have just noticed that you are running Radlog version 0.41. I suspect that is why the location didn't update when you changed it in Radlog. You could try updating to 0.43 and see if that fixes the issue of the location not updating with Radlog. The location not propagating from Joomla is a separate issue I think. I should make the changes (if any) when the station submits a reading, so I'll have to look into that.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6380 by Martinov
Replied by Martinov on topic Cannot change my Address
Thanks a lot for your support! It's already changed. To be honest, I tried to make some changes using both version 0.43 and version 0.41. I saw that version 0.43 doesn't have "set" button and Station Description was changed with no issues through version 0.41 but not the location. However, everything is okay now, so again - Big Thank you for your help! Cheers!

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds