Hello again everyone

More
4 years 10 months ago #4418 by mw0uzo
Hello again everyone was created by mw0uzo
I've been kept busy with family activities and projects the last few months, so there's a lot to catch up on here with regards to solving problems with individual users, admin, fixing some reported problems and responding to some posts. Starting the process, so if you have been waiting for admin tasks or other problems I should get to you soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Radslug, Sonarflash, nu3e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #4424 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Hello again everyone
Having said all that, my accounts are due so battling with lots of bits of paper.... got to get it done... urgh

More
4 years 9 months ago #4432 by mw0uzo
radmon.org down today due to power issue ... i sort of snipped all the way through the mains feed with some saceteurs... whoops!!!

More
4 years 9 months ago #4434 by cowpip
Replied by cowpip on topic Hello again everyone
Can you possibly add me to your list somehow? I'm trying to reactivate Radlog to send data, but it's not taking my username and the password as I have it in the Profile section of the server (I changed the password where it said "ChangeThis" and inserted that password into Radlog, but it's timing out during authentication).

Thanks for all your hard work.

More
4 years 9 months ago #4435 by Sonarflash
Replied by Sonarflash on topic Hello again everyone
Noticed the site was down on Saturday. Now my station data won't update. Tried feeding it from two different computers. Last recording was 21 cpm on June 2. I also noticed some stations that have old dates, but Brohogan is ccurrent,, so I'm puzzled.
Regards

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #4436 by mw0uzo
Yeah I've have some weird problems yesterday. Power problem in the morning then in the afternoon the internet went down in a weird way, domain name resolution wasn't working and l had to reboot everything hardware several times to be sure it wasn't anything wrong here. Hopefully it is working OK now.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds