Server went down overnight

More
6 years 8 months ago #3507 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Server went down overnight
Hi Dan, hum, that's strange. I happen to check at work on the map and my CPM value hadn't changed for a while and the Map icon was updating, but when I clicked on my station, the data was a few hours old. Came home and checked here and uploading the chart ok and was reflected on my site as being current, but the CPM value on the bar graph some of us use was stuck on my number and matched my station data when I went to check the plots. When I checked the tools tab, there was a rash of unable to upload to Radmon up to the current time. So I restarted everything and got a No response from server, but next line showed the Donated line and next was the successfully updated shared data viewer. Don't know??? :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3509 by Frank
Just crashed it selecting ""check Radlog Pro status", restarted program again, this time no errors shown. We'll see how it goes, thanks for checking Dan. :)

More
6 years 8 months ago #3510 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic Server went down overnight
I see no Radlog 0.41 log errors and the last 24 hours online graph is complete for me.

More
6 years 7 months ago #3542 by Frank
That was strange, all seemed to be working again back when I posted it. Just happen to check it tonight, everything ok except for a "Error in shared log FTP upload: No such file" that I see listed, one just happened at 11:29:35 utc. all else ok. Thanks

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds