My station does not appear

More
11 hours 31 minutes ago #7629 by pilovis
I started again sending data, after some month of pausing, from my station "pilovis" in Turin - Italy.
I can see my system sending data to Radmon, I also can see the updated graphs, but my station does not appear on world map.
Thanks.

Pilovis
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 hours 25 minutes ago #7630 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic My station does not appear
Check your coordinates. I think you have the lat/lon mixed up. Your station is on the map, in Ethiopia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pilovis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 hours 23 minutes ago #7631 by pilovis
Replied by pilovis on topic My station does not appear
I'm sorry, my fault

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 hours 21 minutes ago #7632 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic My station does not appear
No worries at all, these things happen. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: pilovis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Everything's free. Please support us by considering a donation. Log in first!
Solar powered Raspberry Pi 4 server stats: CPU 55% Memory 14% Swap 19% CPU temp=62.8'C Uptime 40 Days