Small updates to the website

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #6536 by Simomax
Hi All,

I have made some small updates/changes to the station list and individual station pages.

The station list page (Stations) is now completely dynamically built. The station's current CPM and little coloured icon for the station was generated into a little graphic and then displayed next to the station name. Now it simply prints the text and uses one of 7 coloured status spots. This cuts down on a lot of HTTP calls and cpu cycles. It also paves the way for changing the little coloured spots into icons in the future., maybe.

The individual station page (user page) is now nicely nested within Joomla. This pretty much standardizes the look of all the pages and allows for use of the navigation bar etc at the top. And just looks a whole load prettier!

I have added another 'Alerts' page. The main 'Alerts' button will show a smaller, faster version of current alerts, but has much less data on it. The button 'Alerts Full' shows the full alerts list.

If anyone notices any issues with these changes,then please let me know!

~Simomax
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Simomax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinkx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds