Outage 13/04/2021

More
3 years 1 week ago #5702 by mw0uzo
Outage 13/04/2021 was created by mw0uzo
Yet another hang!
I will swap out the power supply, if it's still unstable after that then it's time for a new RPi4 and heatsink case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #5705 by DonZalmrol
Replied by DonZalmrol on topic Outage 13/04/2021
ouch, goodluck!

More
3 years 3 days ago #5709 by jnissen
Replied by jnissen on topic Outage 13/04/2021
Did the supply help? I have been having up and down issues on my Pi lately as well. Besides logging data here at radmon my pi also uploads all my weather data to various services. I updated debian and seems to have helped but I thik 90% of the issues are with USB devices I am trying to communicate with. Not sure if you are still dependent on external USB drives and such. After I eleiminated more USB connections my system has been more stable.

More
3 years 2 days ago #5710 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Outage 13/04/2021
Yes I had problems with USB devices, especially intermittent hangs with external drives and system hangs. They were solved by overvolting the core +2 in config.txt. When instability occurred again recently I went to +3 then swapped power supply and improved cooling. It's been OK so far another week or two will tell.. I think I got an early version that wasn't 100%

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds