Data sharing collaboration with radioactiveathome.org

More
9 years 1 month ago #659 by Frank
Nice! B) Does this show up on our local maps we use on our sites? on my radiation page, this framed USA map still shows just our stations? is the correct? just for SAG, would it be too much if we got our private stations from NETC on it? or is that out of the question. :huh: Talk about an ultimate radiation site :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #687 by jnissen
Cool to see,. I used to participate with the RA@Home program but the overhead of the BOINC app was a PIA. Would go off line from time to time and it was a chore to get my detector up and running at times. The app here at RadMon is significantly easier to deal with and just plain works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

More
9 years 1 month ago #704 by Frank
I agree jnissen, I tried to get online the same way, was just too much with using BOINC, bogged the PC right down. Been on Radmon for some time now and its been the best service yet and without all the stupid connection hookups and locked into a comm port and pay the price if you dare move it and lose all the data you have produced over time, even a years worth of data, all gone. Radmon is the best, easy to use site and system to use and great members to help you out.!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marc

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds