radmon.org Maintenance done - down for ~2 hrs

More
4 years 3 months ago #4917 by mw0uzo
Backed up the new Rpi4 radmon server image after the work yesterday. Pretty much finished now on work to bring back functionality to normal. There is one remaining issue which is stability of apache2. Now everything else is working correctly I will try to remove the apache2 crashing workaround and see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Speed of website response and graph drawing seems quite reasonable giving the move to a much lower power consumption computer. It's not quite as fast as the Xeon server, but its not miles off either, it's certainly very acceptable.The RPi4 has come of age, especially with the 4Gb RAM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #4918 by mw0uzo
Ok it's not all fixed, got some warning errors coming up which means user settings from the Profile aren't working properly. Doh, wish I had noticed this before imaging.

More
4 years 3 months ago #4919 by mw0uzo
Fixed some errors, a few mistakes in the code. I'll have to re-image, likely tomorrow. 2hrs downtime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

More
4 years 3 months ago #4920 by mw0uzo
The apache2 problem is still there, so the workaround will have to stay. With a bit of luck this will be fixed with an update in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juzzie

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #4928 by mw0uzo
Server has been imaged again, aprx 2hr downtime this evening. Also took the time to epoxy on all the heatsinks on the RPi, as the sticky tape glue stuff wasn't holding the big CPU heatsink in place properly in a sideways position.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds