Merry Christmas from radmon.org!

More
4 years 4 months ago #4901 by mw0uzo
Ah Christmas eve. All the things have been got, some family have arrived, the kids are going bonkers and I've got some shed time to fix radmon.org graphs. So hopefully things will start working slowly over the course of the day. To get things working I will first target the graphical CPM counter things that usually come up on the station list. radmon.org may report errors today as I work on it. Once that is working I can figure out what to do with the main graphs. I have already had a poke around to see what's up and enough has changed with the graphing library to make it a pain. Again, once the station graph comes up when a marker is clicked, I should be well on the way to getting it all fixed.

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and new year and is looking forward to 2020!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FSM19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #4902 by radmonch
Thanks Dan, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Ivo
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

More
4 years 4 months ago #4921 by FSM19
Merry Christmas Dan. Thanks for all your hard work. Having fun here, my PC blew its graphics card. I fired up my laptop which needed a complete re-install of Windows 10. My website has been identified as phishing site by MS. Otherwise all is going well, I even remembered not to make the gravy with custard powder instead of cornflour!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #4922 by mw0uzo
Annoying about the PC. My gaming machine is giving me trouble too. Dual monitors not working for some reason, and Windows 10 latest version hangs on boot! Older Win10 ok. I want to kick it. Or Microsoft. Both preferably!
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
4 years 4 months ago #4924 by GetSirius
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Mineral Point radiation/lightning monitor: getsirius.com/radiation

More
4 years 3 months ago #4927 by mattia
Merry Christmas Dan and to everyone. Thank's for the support that give to us.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds