× RadLog

Problem with RadLog graph

More
8 years 10 months ago #1226 by rodorr
I've been fighting a problem with RadLog Professional graph. When it draws a graph, after the first four or five plotted points it erases the oldest point so I never see more than 4 or 5 points plotted on the graph at any one time. When I first installed the program it worked fine but after closing out the program and restarting the next day the problem showed up. I removed the program and reinstalled and it started working again, but when I shut it down and restated it showed up again. Then after a couple of attempts at fixing the problem it started working again, then it quit again. I went through the disk drive and removed everything related to RadLog and Radmon and reinstalled the software but it is still not working properly. I tried just installing the Lite version but that doesn't work either. Does anyone out there have any suggestions, I'm open to any suggestions?

Bob
WA7ZQR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1228 by rodorr
Replied by rodorr on topic Problem with RadLog graph
I don't know how this posted here ( I probably screwed up), but anyway I reposted this in the proper place in the software section.

Bob
WA7ZQR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds