× RadLog

Radlog reading corret but stops the upload

• AstroW
  • AstroW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #1137 by AstroW
As topic describes, it can go on for hours without any problems and suddeny it stops submitting data. Can it be th internet connection dropping for a few secs? Is that enough?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1138 by mw0uzo
If the connection drops it should recover when it comes back. Unless the data submission HTTP request hangs without timing out, and it should time out every time that happens. Thanks for the report I will look into it soon. In the meantime, try ticking the HC05 bluetooth module option. This will force a restart of logging operations every 3 hours which may help fix the problem.

Development on v0.42 is about to start again. Because of the hosting problems which have caused several months of distraction, I have lost track of all the problems reported and some of the feature requests. So I will restart a v0.42 thread in an attempt to collect together all the information again.

• AstroW
  • AstroW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #1147 by AstroW
Replied by AstroW on topic Radlog reading corret but stops the upload
I tried different solutions but none of them worked correctly till I changed back to my main (new) laptop, but the thing is that this laptop I use in school alot so I might have to be disconnected every now and then :-(
The other laptop migh need a totl recovery. One thing I come to think of now is that I will try to connect the laptop to the modem with a cable instead of wifi, its an old aptop and the Wifi c a n be the problem. We´ll see.
Best regards
Pete

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds