My own ATMEGA328-PU micro-controller.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #948 by Frank
Interesting topic, I picked up a Arduino handheld geiger counter off ebay for a good price and with some help now learning about working and programming with arduino. Fun stuff and thinking of doing the same. Getting a Uno board to play with and looking for different sketches to try out with lcd displays. Lots of info out there. Also ordered a kit from BroHogan and can't wait for it to come in and build it up. Also want to try and make up something with the arduino for my lightning detection system as well. Thanks to BroHogan and Atomic Dave for some help and introducing this arduino stuff, its a fun project with lots of possibilities. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #949 by ThibmoRozier
It sure is, Frank. :)
Hence they interest me enough to make one. :P
Even though the Arduino stuff is open source, I still enjoy making it all by myself, instead of simply nicking their design. :)

And it has so many abilities, it's just mind blowing.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #950 by Frank
Yup, just learning the code and playing around with the geiger sketches is a cool. Bought a book to read on the side, and just came across a project for an arduino seismic detector. Just might have to make a bigger project box and have 3 boards in it along with 3 displays giving me all 3 of my projects info in one unit. :P

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #955 by ThibmoRozier
3 displays? O.O Over I²C?
I thought it could only handle one.
Or do you have the mega? :O

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #956 by Frank
lol. I wish, only meant that the Uno's are cheap enough that I would install 3 of them in a nice enclosure, each having their own display, different sensor. Backside would have 3 ports for programming needs. ;)

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #958 by ThibmoRozier
Aaaah, oke. :D

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds