7 million Bq of all β nuclides leaked as contaminated water in Fukushima plant

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
7 years 9 months ago #2330 by Simomax

According to Tepco, highly contaminated water leaked from a water storage tank on 6/26/2016. All β nuclides density is reportedly 96,000,000 Bq/m3. Cs-134/137 density is also 700,000 Bq/m3.

http://fukushima-diary.com/2016/06/7-million-bq-of-all-%ce%b2-nuclides-leaked-as-contaminated-water-in-fukushima-plant/
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldMule

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2393 by OldMule
Holy schneikies!

And yet "scientists" are "baffled" by why the salmon are dying horrible, painful deaths -golly, how was that last salmon run?-, all manner of sea critters great and small are sick and starving -many with cancer/tumors (ie whales and mussels) bleeding pustules (ie fish) etc along with sea food eating critters like seals, polar bears and puffins with empty stomachs because there's nothing for them to eat... the Great Barrier Reef is "bleached", plants and animals are being mutated (ie huge multi-faceted strawberries, multi-headed flowers, and animals with white fur/feathers where there shouldn't be), algae growth out of control causing "red tide" (some things on this planet seem to thrive on radiation, and in this case, that's not good!). And of course, most of our oxygen comes from the plants in the ocean. Little harder to breathe these days? The list goes on and on...

Fuku$hima didn't "happen" in 2011. It _started_ then, and as we already knew but they've only recently admitted, at least 3 of those suckers went china syndrome. So it has been ongoing, dumping radioactive waste into the ocean daily (though this one's a doozey!) for 5 years (and will keep on going for generations to come). Not to mention the burning off radioactive trash (you know, those millions of bags that supposedly block radiation for a year and now it's been 5 years... yeah, those).

The whole thing just makes me :sick:
./end_rant
Thank you so much for the reminder of that website! Another one I follow is http://enenews.com/
Nice to see some other folks around here are aware of this travesty!

More
7 years 8 months ago #2398 by Frank
Funny how I read and here, and believe it, all the stories about this, then go check out all the webcams on the west coast areas seeing all the people swimming and surfing the waves with all the crap in the water. And still, not one word out there about it. :huh: I read the ENENEWS all the time, have the NETC site up all the time.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds