Old Chernobyl CIA declassified documents

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
2 years 4 months ago #5926 by Simomax
I found this document (actually many documents in one PDF) whilst digging around some old declassified documents. It may be of interest to someone. 
'Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Accident CIA, Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Congressional, GAO, and Foreign Press Monitoring Files'

Sadly there are only 224 pages of what should be 4010 pages, but still may prove interesting to someone else.

There is also a document on Russia testing nuclear EMPs over Kazakhstan that I have attached also. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo, FSM19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #5928 by mw0uzo
Thanks for posting this I'll have a leaf through over Christmas
(DOCUMENTS!)

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
2 years 3 months ago #5931 by Simomax
I have more documents. They are two from a cache of 184 patents, declassified CIA docs and other articles. There is some pretty far out stuff.  Really, really, far out stuff lol. I have zipped them and put them on my server here: https://www.schmoozie.co.uk/download/Patents_CIA_and_other_released_documents.zip

Don't blame me for the content! I didn't collate them....Just simply, fell across them on the interwebs... 

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds