Reading gooing up and down

• AstroW
  • AstroW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #1148 by AstroW
Reading gooing up and down was created by AstroW
Have a look at my graph, it might be nothing but Im a little bit confused by the mean reading is going up and then down with about 30 mins to 60 mins between the tops and the downs. What can this be? I have 42 samples now (the answe to everything :whistle: ) and it will of course smooth out when I increase it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1150 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic Reading gooing up and down
It looks stable for the last 3 days. Before that, was your sensor plugged in a different way? The USB serial converter chip in your sensor may not work reliably if it is plugged in to a powered USB hub instead of directly to a MB port. That is what I found with mine (different sensor but also uses USB-serial chip). Yours seemed to revive after the low/0 readings; did you have the Radmon Setting ticked for 'Using HC05 Bluetooth module'? That setting periodically resets the port.

• AstroW
  • AstroW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1154 by AstroW
Replied by AstroW on topic Reading gooing up and down
Yes it was plugged thru an external powered USB hub before so that might have been it!Now it goes directly into my laptop again!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by AstroW.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds