SBT-11 Interior Shot

• Sonarflash
  • Sonarflash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Blind since 1966 - 51+ years with insight.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3477 by Sonarflash
Here is an SBT-11 with the mica window removed. This is not the Alpha designated version. The tube kept avalanching, so was unusable. I've tried twice to edit and attach a better picture. The two centre wire anodes turn out to be common, connected to the centre anode pin. The outside two anode wires feel slightly thicker, and their cathode channels seem a little wider.
Pardon the photo quality. It came from an older Canon. The file size on my PC is 450k but here it shows up as 25k.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sonarflash. Reason: Errors and no second attachment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3481 by ChrisLX200
Replied by ChrisLX200 on topic SBT-11 Interior Shot
The photo is a bit fuzzy I'm afraid (out of focus) so I can't see the details you describe, however your description says it all in terms of how it is connected up. I don't have enough experience with these things to know whether the construction is unique or not, maybe it's just the Russian way of doing things! :-)

• Sonarflash
  • Sonarflash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Blind since 1966 - 51+ years with insight.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3482 by Sonarflash
Replied by Sonarflash on topic SBT-11 Interior Shot
I'll attempt to upload the high res photo here. It's 3,000 kbytes. Might not be allowed. And, like the editor, making a photo attachment only works sometimes.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sonarflash. Reason: make attachment of 300kb photo work?

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds