What would you like to see next for the radmon.org website?

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #869 by mw0uzo
Upcoming

- Auto updating detailed graphs on the userpage
- Download of raw data
- Coincidence detections

Any other ideas or requests for simple but useful features?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1032 by Bert490
This may have been discussed before, but can the web page auto-scaling be set to go from 0 to the max value instead of min to max? Currently there is little visual difference between fairly steady readings and more erratic readings. For example, the daily graph moving average 64 samples line looks more erratic than the 32 samples line above. When the moving average includes more samples, the line should be smoother, no? I am a new member, so perhaps there is a greater demand for maximum resolution of data on the graphs, but with download of raw data now available, perhaps there is no longer a compromise.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1040 by mw0uzo
The problem with starting the index from zero is that readings from high sensitivity units can be 300CPM or so and the variations are scaled down too much. I tried both schemes and decided that using the available space to detail the changes was more useful and looked the same for everyone.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1042 by Juzzie
+1
I like the current scaling. It makes it easy to visualise deviations.

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

More
8 years 11 months ago #1056 by Bert490
OK, you've convinced me!

More
8 years 3 months ago #1638 by Bert490
Is it possible to get graphs for the past 1, 2 or 5 years? Maybe not automatically on the first icon click, like daily to quarterly graphs are, but based on links below the quarterly graph? Most sites show an annual variation based on precipitation that could be referenced if an alert shows up.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds