radmon.org was offline for a day or two

More
1 year 5 months ago #6257 by mw0uzo
There was a network problem here over the weekend, and no one could get to the radmon.org server. A reboot of all the network routers and switches fixed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sonarflash, Simomax, FSM19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #6260 by rjelbert
Hi. Glad to see the server is back up. Any chance you can set up a Twitter account to update on these sorts of things when the forum is down? Cheers.

More
1 year 5 months ago #6261 by mw0uzo
Yeah we did have a Twitter, but i either abandoned it or deleted it once Twitter became what it was with all the censorship and bannings etc...
Really I need to find some dedicated enthusiasts who'd like to maintain things and build the community and move things forward... (like you!)
SimoMax was going to help doing some mods and fun development, but we haven't got around to it yet (my bad).

More
1 year 5 months ago #6262 by Simomax
I'm still up for that, mw0uzo. Don't stress about it though, whenever is fine by me. I completely understand that life comes first. 

On a completely unrelated note (because I really do have to share my excitement! ) I have just managed to get my hands on about 4 lb of radioactive rock. It's like a shale kind of crumbly rock I think. Came in the post today, in a box emitting copious amounts of radiation.  Not massively radioactive but enough that I am keeping it out of the house. I think it contains some kind of Uranium. Might be fun for some refining experiments. I'll make a post soon about them. 

More
1 year 5 months ago #6266 by mw0uzo
Can you drop me your mobile number by PM? Then I'll add you to Signal and we can sort out access etc

More
1 year 5 months ago #6267 by mw0uzo
A crumby radioactive rock sounds... crumbly and dusty But yeah post some photos and about what it might be! Sounds a bit gamma

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds